- Inspection: The customer acknowledges that he/she will personally inspect the rental linens, find them suitable for his/her needs and in good condition. Also, he/she understands the proper use and agrees to inspect the rental linens and prior to use and notify 29 West of any defects or incorrect linens within 24 hours of receipt of the linens.
- Shipping/Delivery Charges. Shipping is charged as shown on the website during checkout. Delivery charges for normal business hours will also be shown during checkout. Additional delivery/pickup charges may apply for those made outside of normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm). These charges will be assessed on a case by case basis and will be discussed and agreed to via phone call or email communication with the client prior to delivery of linens, and after the order has been placed on the website. The additional charges will be billed separately and must be paid in full before receipt of linens.
- Time of Return:
Delivery Customers: customer agrees to have the rental linens ready for pick-up by 9:00 am on the first business day after the event. The customer agrees to pay an additional rental fee of 10% of the rental cost for every day the rental linens are late .
Pick-up Customers: customer agrees to return the linens on the first business day after the event, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The customer agrees to pay an additional rental fee of 10% of the rental cost for every day the rental linens are late .
- Damaged or Lost Items: The customer agrees to pay for any damaged or lost items, regardless of cause, except reasonable wear. The payment for damaged or lost item(s) will be an additional cost equal to the rental price of the item(s). Please avoid getting candle wax on the linens as it will not be able to be removed and you will be charged for replacement. 29 West retains ownership of all damaged linens and payment of replacement charges is not a purchase by customer of the damaged linen .
- Changes to the Order: Changes to the order can be made at any time up to 10 business days before the event date. Except for full cancellation pursuant to paragraph 6, reductions after that time will be taken on a case by case basis. Additions after that time will be sent as an add-on to the original order and may arrive as a separate shipment or delivery, and may be billed separately. If the additional order requires expedited shipping or delivery, additional charges may be incurred.
- Cancellations: Orders can be canceled in full without charge up to 2 business days before the scheduled delivery date. Orders canceled in full after that time will be subject to full rental charges unless the full order is returned to 29 West immediately upon delivery and in its original unopened packaging, in which case the Customer will be charged a 40% restocking fee rather than the full rental charges.
- Return Packaging: Items should be dry and free of any and all food debris, loosely folded and placed back into the boxes supplied. 29 West will take care of the laundering and pressing. Please do not place linens in plastic bags, as they will mildew.