Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions, which form a part of the Rental Agreement and which you, as a Customer, agree to by virtue of placing your order withLiberty Luxury Linen Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
- Liberty Luxury linen reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions each time before using this site. Your continued use of this website following any such change will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Customer agrees to use all Liberty Luxury Linen rental products (tablecloths, napkins, chair ties, runners also known as “rental property”) in a careful and proper manner, and ship back all rental property the first business day after the event has taken place except as may be otherwise specified in this Agreement. Failure to do so will result in extended rental fees. Customer agrees to assume all risk of loss, damage, and abuse to rental property from any cause whatsoever and pay replacement costs.
- Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size, design and quantity selected by Customer and that Liberty Luxury Linen has not made and does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with respect to the condition, quality, durability, or suitability of the rental property Liberty Luxury Linen shall not be liable to Customer for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property and rental service, by any inadequacy thereof, or defects therein. Any liability of Liberty Luxury Linen shall be limited to the rental cost.
- In the event rental property is not shipped back the first business day after the event unless otherwise contained in this agreement and/or returned in a torn, burned or otherwise damaged condition, Customer shall be responsible for the replacement cost as indicated on the Rental Agreement in addition to any applicable extended rental fees. These charges will be added to the original rental charges and the Customer agrees to pay these charges upon receipt of the replacement billing. Credit card customers authorize Liberty Luxury Linen to charge their credit card on file for all losses and damages incurred.
- All rental property is counted and inspected by Liberty Luxury Linen at the warehouse upon return and the resulting counts are final. Liberty Luxury Linen retains ownership of damaged linen and payment of replacement charges is not a purchase by Customer of the damaged rental property.
- Customer will be responsible for all costs incurred by Liberty Luxury Linen due to Customer’s ordering errors including, but not limited to, incorrect date of usage, color, quantity, sizes or duplicate orders.
- Changes to orders can be made at any time before 12:00 noon CST on the Deadline Date, which is 10 business days before the event date. Except for full cancellations pursuant to Paragraph 8, reductions after that time will not be permitted, as the entire order will have been packed and loaded for shipment. Additions after the Deadline Date will be sent as an add-on to the original order and may arrive as a separate shipment or delivery. If the additional order requires expedited shipping, additional charges will be incurred.
- Orders can be canceled in full without charge before the Deadline Date, which is 30 business days before the event date. Orders canceled in full after that time will be subject to full rental charges unless the full order never left the warehouse, or is returned to Liberty Luxury Linen immediately upon delivery and in its original and unopened packaging, in which case the Customer will be charged a 45% restocking fee.
- Refund requests can take 60-90 days to process.
- There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Reasons for order cancellation include but are not limited to, unavailability of product, errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit department. If payment has already been made for your rental order or purchase, Liberty Luxury Linen will issue a credit or refund.
- While we do our best to represent our linen colors on our website, some shades may vary depending on computer settings, and may vary slightly by dye lot from the manufacturer, Liberty Luxury Linen is not responsible for color variations by dye lot. If you would like a sample swatch please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders returned partially or completely clean will not be eligible for any credit and will be subject to full rental charges.
- Liberty Luxury Linen shall be excused from instances involving any delay in performance or non-performance of any of its obligations here-under caused by “Force Majeure”, which are any circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation any act of God, weather, fire, flood, accident, war, civil unrest or disruption to the extent that any such circumstances affect Liberty Luxury Linen ability to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
- Customer agrees that they are responsible for any orders upon receipt, and any discrepancies in shortages, colors, counts or damages should be communicated immediately in writing.
- To purchase any goods and/or services on our website, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority. Except for clients with pre-established terms, prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization.
- All payments must be made by VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Except for clients with pre-established terms, we currently do not accept cash, personal or business checks or any other payment form, although in the future we may change this policy. Your card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not this.
Terms and Conditions to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. You, and not Liberty Luxury Linen are responsible for paying any unauthorized amounts billed to your credit card by a third party. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless you notify Liberty Luxury Linen of any discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card statement, you agree that they will be deemed accepted by you for all purposes. If Liberty Luxury Linen does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Liberty Luxury Linen or its agents. You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchases, including, but not limited to, sales, use, or value-added taxes. Liberty Luxury Linen shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within and any states or localities that it deems is required.
- 29 West reserves the right at any time, to change its prices and billing methods for products or services sold, effective immediately upon posting on the site or by email delivery to you.